[IIGB_All] BCH Assistant Professor in Metabolomics of Adaptive Responses Candidate Seminar; Daniel Petras - 1/31/23 @ 12:00PM

Lacey Aryn Grawe lacey.grawe at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 24 11:53:29 PST 2023

Good Afternoon,

The Biochemistry department is currently conducting the virtual interviews of two candidates for the position of Assistant Professor in Metabolomics of Adaptive Responses.

As part of their time with us, each candidate will be providing a seminar, which we would like to invite you to attend.

Attached, you will find the announcement that includes the seminar and biography details for our second candidate, Daniel Petras, which will take place on Tuesday, January 31st, 2023, at 12:00pm, via Zoom.

The Zoom information to attend this seminar is provided here:

Zoom Link: https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96609235332 | Meeting ID: 966 0923 5332

If you have any questions, please let us know.

We look forward to having you all join us.

Have a wonderful day.

Note for BCH 251/252 Seminar Students: This seminar is your scheduled BCH 251/252 seminar for Week 4 so please be sure to attend.

Sincerely,

Lacey Grawe

Event and Chair Assistant

BMPN Administration | 1447 Boyce Hall

Office: 951.827.3598 | Fax: 951.827.4294 | lacey.grawe at ucr.edu

[cid:b8c0c0a6-a769-44bb-871d-006cefb3c097]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the me immediately by telephone at (951) 827-3598 and permanently delete all copies of this communication and any attachments.