[IIGB_All] FW: Isaac Workman CV

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:58:17 PST 2023

Greetings all,
I have received an inquiry  (CV attached) about a lab tech position from Mr. Workman. I have also spoken to him on the phone and he sounds like a dedicated, focused person who is looking to be involved in research to help the lab and enhance his own skills.

Please contact him if you have a position available and see him suitable for your lab..

THX and be powerful.

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521