[IIGB_All] TODAY! Microbiology GSA Valentine's Day Bake Sale Feb 10, 13, 14 @ Genomics Lobby

Carl Mendoza cmend069 at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 10 09:46:32 PST 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: UCR Microbiology GSA <ucrmicrogsa at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 8:04 AM
Subject: [Mcblstudent] TODAY! Microbiology GSA Valentine's Day Bake Sale
Feb 10, 13, 14 @ Genomics Lobby
To: <GenBldg_All at lists.ucr.edu>, <mcblfaculty at lists.ucr.edu>, <
mcblstudent at lists.ucr.edu>

[image: Valentine's Day Bake Sale Flyer.png]
Dear all,

The Microbiology Graduate Student Association will be holding a Valentine's
Day-themed Bake Sale in the *Genomics Lobby TODAY Friday Feb 10, Monday Feb
13, and Tuesday Feb 14 from 12-1:30pm *(depending on sales). We will also
be selling our custom-designed T-shirts and stickers (if you responded to
our merch survey this would be a great time to pick up your order). We will
be selling homemade individually-wrapped brownies, cakes, cookies & more.
Sales are first come first serve.

Please stop by and get baked goods and/or MCBL merch for yourself and your
loved one and support the MicroGSA as we raise funds for social,
professional, and outreach activities that will benefit members of the MCBL
program and wider communities.

Thank you!

Carl Mendoza, MicroGSA President
carl.mendoza at email.ucr.edu