[IIGB_All] IIGB Seminar Speaker Suggestions

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 28 09:23:47 PDT 2023

Good morning IIGB community,

This is a reminder that we are still accepting suggestions for potential speakers for the 2023-2024 IIGB seminars. Our seminar committee hopes to continue to reflect the diverse interests and collaborative nature of our research community in our hosted talks. Please consider taking a moment to submit your thoughts and ideas for speakers to: Dawn Nagel<mailto:dawnn at ucr.edu>, Sean O'Leary<mailto:seano at ucr.edu>, Joey Genereux<mailto:josephg at ucr.edu> and Simon Groen<mailto:simong at ucr.edu>.

Thank you,
--
Ben Terao
Financial Services Analyst 2