[IIGB_All] Global Challenges in Climate Change and Clean Energy

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 20 12:56:26 PDT 2023

Greetings all,

Two days ago, I learned about the recent NSF initiative in support of innovative collaborative efforts with international centers with focus on climate change and clean energy.

The Global Centers Program is a collaboration between the US National Science Foundation (NSF)<https://www.nsf.gov/>, CSIRO<https://www.csiro.au/>, the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI)<https://www.ukri.org/>, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)<https://www.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/index_eng.asp>, and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)<https://www.sshrc-crsh.gc.ca/home-accueil-eng.aspx>.

Please check the call and if interested please let me know.  Upon hearing from you I will organize a meeting to brainstorm for a potential application submission in 2024.  I have contacted colleagues in Australia and believe that using our network we would be able to expand.

Thanks, and be powerful.

Katie