[IIGB_All] FW: Change In IIGB Administration Staff

Benjamin K Terao benjamin.terao at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 14 09:15:07 PDT 2023

Good evening,

It is with mixed emotions that we announce the departure of Jennifer Douglas from the IIGB Administration.  She has accepted a Financial Analyst III position in the Department of Financial Planning and Analysis on campus.  We want to congratulate her on this promotion and wish her the very best on her new position.  Her last day in the offices will be Friday, April 14th .

Over the past 9 years, Jennifer has been a valuable member of our team and department.  I would like to thank her for all her contributions to the IIGB unit that were essential to our success.

As a farewell celebration for Jennifer Douglas, tomorrow morning we will be having pastries and light refreshments in the IIGB Admin Office(Room 1206).  Please feel free to stop by and congratulate Jennifer on her new venture.

We will be moving forward with a recruitment and hope to fill the position as quickly as possible.  In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.

April Meinzer
Financial Administrative Officer
Botany and Plant Sciences, #2106
Phone:  951-827-3839
Fax:        951-827-4437
april.meinzer at ucr.edu<mailto:april.meinzer at ucr.edu>

In-person office hours:  Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Virtual office hours:  Monday & Thursday from 8:30 am - 5:00 pm