[IIGB_All] Your comments are important

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:38:44 PDT 2022

Dear colleagues,
We have concluded our interviews of four candidates for the metabolomics position for Botany and Plant Sciences.  All talk and chalk talks are recorded and accessible to you.

The search committee will be meeting on this Thursday to select the finalist and proceed to the next step.

Although the chosen faculty member will reside in the BPS department,  the nature of this position in terms of usage of the analytical platform expands its versatility beyond one specific discipline or department.  The right candidate could offer new venues for collaborations, regardless of the organism, and be instrumental in establishment of much needed courses in general biochemistry. As such, I am writing to ask you to please provide your comments about the candidates using the google doc in the link.  Frank will be collecting the comments as a guide for the search committee.

https://forms.gle/yNronqMuKCVqWm4h9

I truly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155