[IIGB_All] Reporting form for access issues

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 10 11:52:25 PDT 2022

Good morning, all,

Over the past week, IIGB Admin has received many reports users experiencing issues accessing their labs or the IIGB Core facilities. To streamline the reporting process for you all, we have created a google form to report the issues here<https://forms.gle/1TdZKu9HgPpRZc5r5>. We will also post this link on flyers outside of lab doors, and it will appear in my email signature for the time being. Please report any access issues as soon as possible after you experience them, so that we have accurate information about the access system outages.

Thank you,
--
Benjamin Terao
Financial Services Analyst I