[IIGB_All] Genomics Core Looking for Insulated Boxes and -20 Freezer Loaner

Frank Figueroa frank.figueroa at ucr.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:19:04 PST 2022

Dear IIGB members,

The Genomics Core is looking for large, insulated boxes for transport, anything that is roughly 18"x18"x24" or larger. We would borrow the boxes and then return them to you. Very large igloo coolers would also work well.

We would like the boxes no later than Monday, Nov 28, and understand this is short notice and apologize for the urgency.

We are also looking for a -20C manual-defrost freezer, if your lab has one that is no longer needed or even one that could be on temporary loan to the Genomics Core, that would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any boxes or a -20 freezer we can borrow please email Holly Clark at  Holly.Clark at ucr.edu<mailto:Holly.Clark at ucr.edu> and Wei Zhang at wezhang at ucr.edu<mailto:wezhang at ucr.edu>.

Thank you!

Genomics Core Staff