[IIGB_All] Speakers

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:37:33 PST 2022

Greetings IIGB colleagues,
To reflect the diversity of disciplines at the IIGB, and to enhance the scientific horizon of our students and postdoctoral fellows,  I am writing to ask for your nomination of speakers in your respective area.
Please take a moment to provide a speaker name and help us to make the seminar series powerful.  The google Doc shows the available slots in the winter and spring Q of 2023.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PqogFT-_1d_CUnBeZTTUWdWO2amtSGmRi4IA4sWtV1o/edit#gid=0

Thanks

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370;  Fax: (951) 827-5155