[IIGB_All] NEW FOM

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Jun 16 16:47:17 PDT 2022

Dear IIGB community;
It is my pleasure to inform you that our new FOM, Frank Figueroa will be occupying the long standing empty office, room 4119B, on the 4th floor of IIGB, starting next week on Tuesday 21st June.

Frank has served UCR in many different capacities, ranging from housing, career center, financial aid, budget management and more.  Indeed his vast experience and knowledge of the nuts and bolts of UCR administration will be critical going forward.

Please join me in welcoming Frank to his new home within the UCR. Time permitting, please also come by and say hello to him when you get a chance.

THX and be powerful
Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu