[IIGB_All] Plants3D June Newsletter

Kristina Breckenridge kristina.breckenridge at ucr.edu
Wed Jun 1 11:01:43 PDT 2022

[https://plants3d.ucr.edu/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/cropped-cropped-plants3d-logo-08-RGB-@3x.png]<https://plants3d.ucr.edu>
[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.crsend.com/322000/322598/images/eddytor/m_13619505/6de982bda44731804a8abb790d68f743.png]
Plants3D Fellows Host Free Workshop
Last month, Fellows Marcus Dunaway-Harland and Alex Borowsky hosted a free USDA-NIFA Predoctoral Fellowship Workshop with Jaimie Kenney.

The USDA-NIFA Predoctoral Fellowship provides a $35,000 annual stipend, additional research funds, and travel support funds for up to 3 years.

The workshop was created and coordinated by Plants3D Fellows Marcus and Alex as well as Entomology GSR Jaimie. If you have an idea for a workshop, please let us know.
If you are interested in tips on applying to the Fellowship, follow us on Twitter and send us a DM:
Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/Plants3D>
New Pubs from Plants3D'ers
[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.crsend.com/322000/322598/images/eddytor/m_13619505/b5d4211fb63ba0022bf5d5cc3683b089.jpeg]
Alex White
Plant Direct
In my research I created a mutant line of Nicotiana benthamiana. Specifically, I knocked out the receptor, D14, for strigolactone perception. Using this mutant, I developed a transient assay...

Read more<https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/pld3.389>
[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.crsend.com/322000/322598/images/eddytor/m_13619505/1a125d3030656628360f8c3b3c10b908.jpeg]
Alex Borowsky
Developmental Cell
In this paper, we provide an atlas of gene activity of root cell populations of rice in varied agronomically relevant environments. We profiled translatomes and accessible chromatin regions...

Read more<https://doi.org/10.1016/j.devcel.2022.04.013>
Check out our Website<https://plants3d.ucr.edu>
[Twitter Profile] <https://twitter.com/Plants3D>
If this message is not displayed properly, click here<https://322598.seu2.cleverreach.com/m/13619505/530909-65c7808dafe9cbd51fd6567e2f99299f351400c95625dad4d6be00c93adc1549a5c949beb595e8818bbf899830871615> please.

Riverside, CA United States

[https://d388us03v35p3m.cloudfront.net/cr3_images/badget1.png] <http://www.cleverreach.de/?rk=&utm_source=cr&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_content=badget_mail>