[IIGB_All] Riverside Insect Fair 2022!!

Robin Doyle Testa robin.testa at ucr.edu
Thu Jan 27 13:47:41 PST 2022

The following message forwarded on behalf of Mari West.
Hi Everyone,
I am excited to announce that the City of Riverside, along with UCR’s Entomology Department, will hold the annual Riverside Insect Fair in person this year, on Saturday, April 30th, 2022 at the new Main Library, after a 2-year hiatus! That being said, due to the ongoing nature of the pandemic, this is subject to change. Additionally, to increase accessibility of the event, we would like to provide some virtual materials to be released online shortly before the event. We are looking for volunteers at every level to assist in putting together pre-recorded videos and/or participate in the in-person event.
If you are interested in providing an engaging pre-recorded video, please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-RtGClc0JSMs7UUlXGYxCta66CR1OKoEZmxNisD3zmE/edit#gid=0>.
If you or your lab plan to participate in the in-person event, please fill out this survey<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxV-cGGBekJpnp4HQ0nLMz5KIeIh_3oLJtDDKcjFI-Mosg4w/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
If you have any questions or ideas for fun activities to add to the event, please contact Mari West (mwest008 at ucr.edu<mailto:mwest008 at ucr.edu>).
Many thanks,
Mari West
PhD Candidate