[IIGB_All] Your input is crucial

Karine Le Roch karinel at ucr.edu
Fri Aug 26 12:13:42 PDT 2022

Dear Katie and all,

I am a bit confused. I thought we already decided on the need for a illumina Nextseq2000 instrument. Is this in addition to what was decided in the past few months?

As a reminder, I also have a 10x Single cell instrument in my lab available to all.

I know that the Genomics Core has many outdated instruments that need to be replace. So I am wondering if spending a lot of money in a single large instrument is a good strategy

Best,

Karine

K. Le Roch
Professor of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
Director Center of Infectious Disease and Vector Research
Institute for Integrative Genome
Biology
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
University of California, Riverside
Email: karine.leroch at ucr.edu
Phone: 1- 951-827-5422
Website: http:/www.lerochlab.ucr.edu