[IIGB_All] Registration Reminder: IIGB In-Person Symposium Registration - May 13, 2022

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:23:40 PDT 2022

Dear All,

We are excited to announce our In-Person IIGB Symposium on Friday, May 13, 2022 from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm.  The theme for this year’s symposium is “genome, epigenome and RNA”.  This year’s keynote speakers are Lynne Maquat from the University of Rochester and Grey Monroe from UC, Davis.

Symposium registration is now open and we request your response by Friday, April 29, 2022.

Please register using this link:  https://forms.gle/7h1dhAR1rfB5nxiW8

Thank you,
Xuemei Chen

[cid:image001.png at 01D858B0.0EE3D410]