[IIGB_All] Genomics Core Academic Coordinator interviews

Quinn McFrederick quinnmc at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 24 11:41:04 PST 2021

Dear Genomics Core users and IIGB members,
The search committee (Drs. Bailey-Serres, Glassman, Le Roch, and myself)
has identified two candidates for in-depth interviews for the Genomics Core
Academic Coordinator position. It is crucial that you, the stakeholders,
have a say in the process. To that end, we have two itineraries and we
would like to request that you attend the talks and sign up to meet with
the candidates (see links below). I am also attaching the candidates CVs
and including links to feedback forms that we request you fill out after
the talks/meetings. We appreciate your willingness to make time in your
busy schedules for this important search.

 Dr. Eshan Kayal, December 1 (virtual as Dr. Kayal is in France):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13bDtl9NXvLt4ZT0tbJY_mT8HatWAsGx7lOvWwd9VcDc/edit?usp=sharing

Feedback form for Dr. Kayal (for use after talk/meeting):
https://forms.gle/QdF1HHaqchrNa8Lp9

Dr. Wei Zhang, December 8 (in person):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sqQQ9NWkoXQ79QZaAXe4XCgZdBMqJjpE3ZMhwwe0Byk/edit?usp=sharing

Feedback form for Dr. Zhang (for use after talk/meeting):
https://forms.gle/hjjMKeFxifULet1L8

There is also room for 2 faculty and 2 students to join us for dinner,
please sign up in the itinerary.

Thank you for participating in this important hire!

Best Wishes,
Quinn S. McFrederick
McFrederick Lab <http://melittology.ucr.edu/>

Associate Professor