[IIGB_All] FW: IIGB seminar today

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Fri Nov 12 08:20:42 PST 2021

Dear IIGB researchers, I am writing as the interim IIGB director to remind you of the seminar today at noon to be presented by the Genomics, Bioinformatics, and Metabolomics Cores. The Cores have undergone some personnel changes in the past few years, such that you may not know the coordinators and staff members. You may also not know about the services that are being offered. As we resume research activities on campus, I think that it is timely that the Cores introduce themselves as well as their instruments and services.

Please come to meet members of the Cores in the Genomics building auditorium at noon today. You also have the option of joining the seminar via Zoom (https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96328864096?pwd=VG1ERE41eGZXc05tWW9CaFZ6Y2U4dz09).

Best,

Xuemei Chen
Professor
Department of Botany and Plant Sciences