[IIGB_All] ASPB group rate

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Fri May 14 11:36:56 PDT 2021

Greetings all,

I am writing to remind you of the group rate registration rate for the ASPB conference in July. Last year's virtual meeting was attended by 2,600 plant scientists from 56 countries.
Registration and abstract submission are now open, and the early registration will end on June 19th.

I believe that we will all benefit from registering as a powerful UCR group.  If you are interested please send the name of the lab members who would likely attend the meeting to Ms. Dominica (cced).  Through her we will synchronize and register as a group with a much reduced rate. Upon completion of the list we will contact you about your share of the registration cost.

Please let me know if you have a question.
Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu