[IIGB_All] Question

Karine Le Roch karinel at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 19 14:08:37 PDT 2021

Dear All,

I am looking for an instrument (# Parr Cell Disruption Bomb  No. 4639.) that should be able to dispute our cells to allow isolation/enrichment of mitochondria. I am wondering if any of you would have access to such instrument. If so, will you be willing to share it with us for a week or two?

Thank you for your time.

Best,

Karine

K.  Le Roch, PhD
Professor of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology
Director Center for Infectious Disease and Vector Research
Institute for Integrative Genome Biology
Department of Molecular, Cell and Systems Biology (MCSB)
University of California Riverside
900 University Avenue
Multidisciplinary Research Building (MRB) Room 3139
Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Phone office: (1) 951 827 54 22
Phone Lab: (1) 951 827 5934
Web Site:  http://www.lerochlab.ucr.edu/