[IIGB_All] PhD and post-doc position

IIGBadmin iigbadmin at ucr.edu
Fri Jun 18 14:27:18 PDT 2021

From: Olivier Keech <olivier.keech at umu.se<mailto:olivier.keech at umu.se>>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 4:47 AM
To: Olivier Keech <olivier.keech at umu.se<mailto:olivier.keech at umu.se>>
Cc: Nicolas Rouhier <nicolas.rouhier at univ-lorraine.fr<mailto:nicolas.rouhier at univ-lorraine.fr>>
Subject: PhD and post-doc position

Dear all,

First and foremost, I hope you are all sound and safe… and not too bored of the situation…

I would be very thankful if you could forward these two open positions to any suitable candidates / your respective networks:

  *   A PhD position: in collaboration with the Labs of Prof Rouhier, University of Nancy, France and Etienne Meyer, University of Halle, Germnay. The project aims at investigating the assembly of Complex I in plants

http://frenchbic.cnrs.fr/2021/06/14/phd-assembly-of-the-respiratory-complex-i-in-plants/

  *   A 2-year post-doctoral positon in my lab to deepen our understanding of dibasic amino acid metabolism in plants.

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-fellowship-genetic-dissection-of-amino-acid-metabolism-during-plant-cell-death-umea-university-umu-741561

My apologies if you have already received such info, no spamming intented.

Thank you very much in advance; and looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible next year, “very hopefully”, through different congresses and events!
Till then, my best wishes from Norrland,

Olivier

[signature_244457927]
Olivier Keech
Associate-Professor
Umeå Plant Science Centre
Department of Plant Physiology
Umeå University
SE-901 87 Umeå, SWEDEN
+46 90 786 5388

När du skickar e-post till Umeå universitet så innebär detta att Umeå universitet behandlar dina personuppgifter. För att läsa mer om hur detta går till, gå till www.umu.se/gdpr<http://www.umu.se/gdpr>
By sending an email to Umeå University, the University will need to process your personal data. For more information, please read www.umu.se/en/gdpr<http://www.umu.se/en/gdpr>