[IIGB_All] Bitter sweet news

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:41:47 PST 2021

Greetings all;
I am writing to inform you that one of the pillars of IIGB office, Ms. Aimee Era Gonzales, is offered and accepted a position at the Med School.  While I am extremely saddened by her departure, I am delighted with the new professional opportunities presented to her.  She does indeed deserve the new challenges that will expand her professional horizon.

Please join me to thank her for her selfless services to IIGB and wish her all the best in the new and exciting position. Ms. Aimee's last day is next Friday.

Ms. Aimee we will miss you, you are the power.

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu