[IIGB_All] Search for Plants3D NRT Project Coordinator

Julia Bailey-Serres serres at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 4 17:08:29 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

i am looking for an individual to be the part-time Project Coordinator for the Plants3D NRT graduate training program. The position is up to 75% time and can be for up to 5 years.

Matt Collin, who leads our Genomics Core, was the coordinator for CEPCEB’s NSF IGERT graduate training program that I ran several years ago. In other words, an individual with a background in research may be a very suitable candidate, especially someone seeking a part-time position.

Please share the link <https://irecruitportal.ucr.edu/irecruit/!Controller?action=jobs_webui.show_page&page=jobs_detail&requisition_id=202009216222&profile_id=&module=jobs> to the UCR Jobs description of the position with anyone you think may be interested.

Best,

Julia Bailey-Serres

Director, Center for Plant Cell Biology (CEPCEB <https://cepceb.ucr.edu/>) | Director, NSF Plants3D NRT <https://plants3d.ucr.edu/>  | Institute of Integrative Genome Biology <https://iigb.ucr.edu/> | UC MacArthur Foundation Chair | Distinguished Professor of Genetics | Botany and Plant Sciences <https://plantbiology.ucr.edu/> | 4119 Genomics Building | University of California | Riverside, CA 92521 | office: 951-827-3738 | fax: 951-827-4437
Bailey-Serres Group <https://www.baileyserreslab.org/> & Plasticity Project <https://sites.google.com/ucr.edu/plasticityproject/>