[IIGB_All] Fwd: Announcing our Spring 2021 Virtual Metabolic Engineering Seminar Series

Yanran Li yanranl at ucr.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:02:09 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Professor Hal Alper from UT Austin is organizing a  Metabolic Engineering
virtual seminar series (see below and attached). If you are interested in
synthetic biology, metabolic engineering, and biochemical engineering,
these are great talks to attend. All the invited speakers are big names in
the field, and would be very interesting talks.

Enjoy!
Yanran