[IIGB_All] Volatile measurements

Katayoon Dehesh katayoon.dehesh at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 13 10:39:28 PDT 2020

Greetings all,
I am writing to inform you about a new analytical platform now available at the metabolomics core at UCR.
Now we have the capability to apply static headspace system to analyze ubiquitous volatile organic compounds, including low molecular weight aroma metabolites, anthropogenic chemicals, and gaseous hydrocarbons (methane, ethylene, etc.). This technique is applicable for detecting plant volatiles, food and beverages, blood alcohol levels, environmental variables, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical ingredients.

If interested please contact Anil Bhatia (anil.bhatia at ucr.edu).

Be powerful

Katie

Katayoon (Katie) Dehesh
Director, Institute for Integrative Genome Biology, Distinguished Professor
Ernst and Helen Leibacher Endowed Chair in Botany and Plant Sciences
University of California, Riverside, CA 92521
Phone: (951) 827-6370
http://iigb.ucr.edu
http://kdehesh-lab.ucr.edu