[IAWP - TC] IAWP 2024 Virtual Conference - please sign up to present

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Tue Jan 2 10:42:17 PST 2024

Hi everyone,
I just had a couple responses so far, please fill out the google form below if you would like to present at our virtual conference on February 3rd.   The sooner I have these, the sooner I can send out a description of sessions with registration.  If you can make your workshop work with the theme "Writing for Resiliency" that would be great, but it's not necessary.

https://forms.gle/o3W4yZ9Bg9pbjCfv5

Thank you,
Agnes