[IAWP - TC] Write To Joy! Virtual Workshop this Saturday

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 22 11:42:32 PST 2024

This is a wonderful opportunity!  Dr. Pledger was our amazing IAWP Annual Conference Keynote Speaker in 2021.

WRITE TO JOY! An Uplifting Writing Workshop for Educators

Join us for an exciting online writing workshop designed exclusively for educators! Whether you're a seasoned writer or just starting out, this workshop will inspire you to unleash your creativity and find joy in writing. Led by author, speaker and educator, Dr. Michelle Sadrena Pledger, you'll learn practical techniques and engage in interactive activities to integrate into the classroom. Discover new ways to incorporate writing into your teaching and empower your students to express themselves. Don't miss this opportunity to connect with fellow educators and reignite your passion for writing!

>From introspective writing prompts to collaborative spoken word exercises, you'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and creative expression. Whether you're an educator seeking inspiration or simply looking to reconnect with joy, this workshop offers a supportive space to explore, reflect, and grow.

REGISTER NOW ON EVENTBRITE<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/write-to-joy-an-uplifting-writing-workshop-for-educators-tickets-814739316227>!

[https://img.evbuc.com/https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.evbuc.com%2Fimages%2F685546499%2F1453092701313%2F1%2Foriginal.jpg?w=1000&auto=format%2Ccompress&q=75&sharp=10&rect=0%2C0%2C2160%2C1080&s=726a08c9ff6f8bbb66ca36c31f2a743e]<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/write-to-joy-an-uplifting-writing-workshop-for-educators-tickets-814739316227>
WRITE TO JOY! An Uplifting Writing Workshop for Educators<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/write-to-joy-an-uplifting-writing-workshop-for-educators-tickets-814739316227>
Get ready to unleash your creativity and find joy in writing as we bring you an exciting online workshop exclusively designed for educators
www.eventbrite.com

[cid:acc65318-4dcf-4a3b-8624-801ef757985b]