[IAWP - TC] IAWP Invitational Summer Institute, application due today!

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Fri Apr 5 15:53:48 PDT 2024

If you're contemplating applying for IAWP's 2024 Invitational Summer Institute but missed the deadline, you're in luck! The application deadline has been extended to APRIL 5TH. This 3 week-long institute is entirely FREE to you.

We will offer a $500 dollar stipend to offset costs.  You will also be able to buy up to 8 units of UCR Extension credits after completing the institute (at $85 a credit).

WHO IS IAWP?
Great question! The Inland Area Writing Project is a university-anchored, teacher-centered, professional development organization. IAWP is a member of the California Writing Project and the National Writing Project. We have a history of proven success since the late 1970s, and we are dedicated to improving writing and learning in the schools of the Inland Area by providing high-quality, research-based, and classroom-tested professional development and support for educators both at their schools and districts and at UCR.

WHY JOIN IAWP?
If you love to learn and share best teaching practices with teachers just like you, then IAWP is the perfect place for you. From the moment you start your fellowship, you’ll tap into a vast network of educators with a wealth of knowledge and experience. You’ll learn right alongside those fellow educators as you delve deep into best practices in writing instruction, and create and hone your workshop(s). Upon successfully completing your fellowship, you’ll be eligible to present at our yearly conference, provide PD workshops and demo lessons to local school districts, participate in book studies, publish your writing in our digital magazine, and join our leadership team.

So what are you waiting for? Apply today!

ISI Application Link<https://forms.gle/xbvyWy6L8rvVQ24M8>
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/YDekU9RO2mIlaO-QnxXBQpp57J41DQPCbiVJJJfLlW7E26VtFnF_cy0PyhL06CNk2TvWSLYhew4=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/xbvyWy6L8rvVQ24M8>
IAWP Invitational Summer Institute Application 2024<https://forms.gle/xbvyWy6L8rvVQ24M8>
forms.gle