[IAWP - TC] Write Here submissions

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Wed Sep 27 09:44:54 PDT 2023

Dear IAWP TC's,

Hooray! We’ve survived the start of the new school year! Take a moment to reflect and relax by submitting a piece of writing to the IAWP magazine, WRITE HERE with IAWP. In case you haven’t seen this awesome digital publication, take a look at our last editions: Summer 2023<https://www.flipsnack.com/inlandareawritingproject/write-here-with-iawp-vol-2-issue-3.html>, then imagine seeing your writing in print. We want it all: full length articles, top secret (or not so secret) member news, teaching tips, writing advice, recommendations, ponderings, and poems. If you know of any calls for presenters or submissions, we want that too. Send your submission directly to Betsy Newmeyer at bnewmeyer at beaumontusd.k12.ca.us<mailto:bnewmeyer at beaumontusd.k12.ca.us> by September 30th. Easy, peasy, right? So what are you waiting for? Get writing!