[IAWP - TC] IAWP Leadership Team meeting, tomorrow 11/16 4pm-5:30pm

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 15 11:54:43 PST 2023

Dear TC's,
Please join us tomorrow for our IAWP leadership team meeting   We will discuss upcoming events including a Keith and Ninetta free workshop on making creating digital workshops and presentations, planning for the IAWP conference and ISI 2024.

I will unfortunately not be able to attend.  My mother-in-law just passed away and my family and I will be flying on Thursday to Maryland for her funeral.  Deanna, however, will be here to lead the meeting.

The agenda will be coming soon.
Here is the zoom link:

https://ucr.zoom.us/j/94345156577

Warmly,
Agnes and Deanna

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104