[IAWP - TC] Join our IAWP Book Study, starting 2/20.

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Fri Feb 10 15:30:36 PST 2023

Dear TC's,
Please join us for IAWP's book study, on Point-Less: An English Teacher's Guide to More Meaningful Grading, starting on February 20th.  We will meet through Zoom on 2/20, 3/6, 3/20 and 4/13; 4:30pm-5:30 pm.  The first day we will just discuss the Introduction and decide how we would like to organize our time together, so don't worry if you don't have a chance to read much of the book by then.

If you are interested, please sign up through the from below and I will send you the Zoom link.

sign up:  https://forms.gle/3iUZN5GC3uXBTiHZ9

[cid:843a86eb-f6cd-4d0c-bb64-98d22cbec6dc]

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104