[IAWP - TC] IAWP INVITATIONAL SUMMER INSTITUTE 2022: Application Deadline Extended to 03/30/2022

iawp at ucr.edu iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 21 08:20:29 PDT 2022

Hello,

We have extended our Invitational Summer Institute (ISI) application deadline to March 30, 2022. Applicants who are invited to interview for ISI will be expected to attend an in-person interview on April 2, 2022.

This is a grant-funded opportunity for educators, instructional coaches, and administrators teaching writing in all content areas. For more information regarding ISI, please see the flyer attached to this email.

[cid:c94c60e4-83f8-423b-adda-3677c30516dd]<https://iawp.ucr.edu/event-list/2022/06/13/iawp-invitational-summer-institute>

Best regards,

Inland Area Writing Project