[IAWP - TC] Inland Area Writing Project's Conference 2022 - Registration is Open!

iawp at ucr.edu iawp at ucr.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:45:17 PST 2022

Hello,

Join us for our virtual Inland Area Writing Project Conference that will include interactive workshops developed by educators and that focus on effective writing instruction for all learners. More information is available in the flyer attached to this email.

[cid:6e07c20d-c587-439e-b74f-10bad86b92dd]<https://iawp.ucr.edu/event-list/2022/03/05/inland-area-writing-project-conference-2022>

Kind regards,

Inland Area Writing Project