[IAWP - TC] IAWP Monday Musings- this Monday!

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Sat Dec 10 14:45:21 PST 2022

Greetings IAWP TCs~

THIS MONDAY will be our monthly Monday Musings meeting!

For many of us, December marks the end of a semester, or the halfway point of the school year. We are feeling the weight of our profession, as we reflect and think about what we have accomplished, and what we still hope to teach for the remainder of the year.

Let’s meet and discuss the weight that we feel, and how we can care for ourselves this Winter Break from the pressures we feel every day.

We will meet through Zoom on Monday, December 12 from 4:30-5:30pm.

Here is the zoom link:

https://omsd.zoom.us/j/87062548101?pwd=RUt5NkRsS0dxVXg1ME14ZjFHTUhzdz09

Meeting ID: 870 6254 8101

Passcode: 431961

Feel free to “bring” a colleague that you would like to introduce to our community.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna Manker

IAWP Co-Director