[IAWP - TC] Today! Musings with IAWP, 9/13 4:30pm-5:30pm

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Sep 13 12:44:56 PDT 2021

Greetings!

The Inland Area Writing Project will be hosting a monthly meeting to simply connect and share best practices. We will meet through zoom on the 2nd Monday of the month from 4:30-5:30pm. Each month will have a different focus/theme.

We have a new name for this meeting!

Monday Musings with Inland Area Writing Project

For our September 13 meeting, our theme will be “Engaging Learners.”

Now that many of us are transitioning back into the classroom after too many months online, let’s share and discuss strategies for engaging our learners back to in-person instruction.

Here is the zoom link:   https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97024873081

Feel free to “bring” a colleague that you would like to introduce to our community.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna Manker

IAWP Co-Director