[IAWP - TC] IAWP "Grading for Equity" Book Study!

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Oct 11 15:46:37 PDT 2021

Dear TC's,
I would like to invite you to join us for a chance to read and discuss Grading of Equity: What It Is, Why It Matters, and How It Can Transform Schools and Classrooms" by Joe Feldman.

If you choose to participate, IAWP will provide a copy of the book,  and if you attend all the meetings a $100 dollar stipend.

Please fill out the google form if you are interested.  Once we have hour book study group, we will determine dates and times for our zoom meetings.
https://forms.gle/V9LxvYk3mq4rV3Dw5
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/R72PJ5f9kX7E3Namlz3s_X8Uhcw2k0t-_vzQffpf5IqfQt19SkpjWXkCAd5SVYWm_h2hwa_Xk0o=w1200-h630-p]<https://forms.gle/V9LxvYk3mq4rV3Dw5>
Grading for Equity Book Club<https://forms.gle/V9LxvYk3mq4rV3Dw5>
TC's Interested in the Grading for Equity Book Club
forms.gle
Warmly,
Agnes