[IAWP - TC] IAWP Leadership Team Meeting Canceled for 11/23.

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:11:03 PST 2021

Dear TC's,
Since most of you are on a well-deserved vacation this week, our IAWP meeting is cancelled for this month.  Since our regular meeting day ( the 4th Tuesday) will fall during the holidays in December too, we will have our last LT meeting of 2021 on Monday, December 13th in place of the Monday Musings.

I hope that all of you have wonderful and restful week!
Agnes

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104