[IAWP - TC] Join us for IAWP Monday Musings Today! 4:30-5:30

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Nov 8 10:16:03 PST 2021

Greetings IAWP TCs~

Today is our monthly Monday Musings meeting! I hope you can join us as we discuss the challenges teachers and professors are facing.

We are tired. We are struggling. We need a break.

Connect with us to lift your teaching spirit!

We will meet through Zoom today from 4:30-5:30pm.

Here is the zoom link:

https://omsd.zoom.us/j/95746109598?pwd=MWgxSnBOY3hOZ3k3NE9oc1VKTFBRQT09

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting<https://omsd.zoom.us/j/95746109598?pwd=MWgxSnBOY3hOZ3k3NE9oc1VKTFBRQT09>
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference room solution used around the world in board, conference, huddle, and training rooms, as well as executive offices and classrooms. Founded in 2011, Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together in a frictionless environment to get more done. Zoom is a publicly traded company headquartered in San Jose, CA.
omsd.zoom.us

Meeting ID: 957 4610 9598

Passcode: 260237

Feel free to “bring” a colleague that you would like to introduce to our community.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna Manker

IAWP Co-Director