[IAWP - TC] Casual IAWP Leadership Team "meeting" today, 4pm-5pm

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Mon Mar 8 09:58:40 PST 2021

Hi Everyone,
Thank you to all of you who presented, assisted, and participated in our virtual annual conference on Saturday!  Every single one of you contributed to making it a success!

Today is the 2nd Monday of the month, so it's our IAWP leadership team meeting slot.  However, instead of a regular meeting, I thought we could just check-in. debrief about the conference, and possibly talk about the work we are doing with San Jacinto Unified.

Next month, on April 12th, we will have a regular Leadership Team meeting.  If you can't drop by today, no worries- we will see you next month!  Deanna and I will be on ZOOM at 4pm for anyone who wants to chat today.

 https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99921893171

Warmly,
Agnes

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104