[IAWP - TC] Please join us for a IAWP Leadership Team meeting drop-in, Monday 1/11!

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:49:26 PST 2021

Dear TC's,
I hope that you had a relaxing and rejuvenating winter break!  I am very much looking forward to starting the new year with you!

I would like to warmly invite you to our IAWP Leadership Team Meeting on Monday 1/11, 4pm-5:30pm.  This year, the IAWP Co-Director Deanna Manker and I are trying a new format so that we can see more of you.  There is no commitment in coming to our meeting.  It's a chance to reconnect, discuss/suggest IAWP projects and events, and do a little writing.

We will hold a meeting every 2nd Monday of the month (4pm-5:30pm).  You are welcome to as many or few as work with your schedule.

ZOOM Link:

 https://ucr.zoom.us/j/99406076067

I hope to see many of you next Monday!

Agnes

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D.
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104