[IAWP - TC] IAWP Leadership Team Meeting, Monday 2/8 4:00pm-5:30pm

Agnieszka E Mazur agnieszka.mazur at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 3 15:49:23 PST 2021

Dear TC's,

I hope that many of you can make it for our next Leadership Team meeting on Monday 2/8.   This will be a chance to reconnect, write, share, and discuss with fellow TC's.

Please see the agenda below for further details.  There is a short article linked to the agenda that that hope everyone will read beforehand.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCZEloLuVJHoOPxEP75hmuHxg1j8wmFZu1rh_NR8rYo/edit?usp=sharing
[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/BXpLQvPfZI_bimeJPZVElYVRPGXV58Yln-6u5h-ynCjoRiKOfzpgwrVJlR6Ox3IGGJ1I98K2Lw=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCZEloLuVJHoOPxEP75hmuHxg1j8wmFZu1rh_NR8rYo/edit?usp=sharing>
IAWP Leadership Team Meeting 2/8/21<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCZEloLuVJHoOPxEP75hmuHxg1j8wmFZu1rh_NR8rYo/edit?usp=sharing>
IAWP Leadership Team Meeting 2/8/21 4pm- 5:30pm ZOOM Link Quick article to read before meeting: “Explaining White Privilege to a Broke White Person” Agenda: Check in Watch and respond in writing: Using Your Voice Is a Political Choice (Amanda Gorman’s TED_ED talk) Share writing “Unpacking...
docs.google.com
Here is the ZOOM link:
 https://ucr.zoom.us/j/98805864201

See you soon!
Agnes

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D.
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104