[IAWP - TC] IAWP Virtual "Coffee Hour,"Today at 4:30 pm!

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 9 13:57:23 PDT 2021

Greetings!

The Inland Area Writing Project will be hosting a monthly meeting to simply connect and share best practices. We will meet through zoom on the 2nd Monday of every month from 4:30-5:30pm. Each month will have a different focus/theme.

For August 9, our theme will be “Writing to Build Community.”

As many of us are preparing to return to the classroom, let’s discuss and share ideas about how we can begin this school year.  Also, please feel free to "bring" a colleague with you who you would like to introduce to our community.

Here is the zoom link:  https://ucr.zoom.us/j/97024873081

Looking forward to seeing you!

Deanna Manker, IAWP Co-Director