[IAWP-general] Postponement of IAWP Annual Conference

IAWP iawp at ucr.edu
Fri Oct 30 17:01:37 PDT 2020

Hello,

In response to the feedback that we have received from many teachers, we have decided to postpone our IAWP Annual Conference, “Writing: The All Access Pass.” We had far fewer people register than expected, and many educators have shared with us that they feel overwhelmed with online teaching and all the other stressors that many of us are facing. Therefore, we hope that by moving to a later date, we can better serve our community.

We are looking forward to holding this virtual conference in the late winter or early spring. We will send out specific details in the next month. Thank you so much for your understanding, and we hope to see all of you in 2021!

Warmly,
Agnes

Agnieszka Mazur, Ph.D.
Inland Area Writing Project, Managing Director
University Writing Program, Lecturer

University of California-Riverside
900 University Avenue
HMNSS 2104