[Hrtrainingnews] ComPsych WEBINAR: Trauma in the Workplace: What Happens Next?

Hrtrainingcontacts hrtrainingcontacts at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 9 12:50:47 PST 2023

[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20230106/87/ad/72/b8/48872d1aaaef7d58658226e6_1280x240.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/yuj7dg/en4ed1ci/yiag9w>

ComPsych® GuidanceTalksSM
Webinar Series for HR/Benefits Professionals

Upcoming Webinar
Trauma In The Workplace: What Happens Next?
Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Noon CT
Mass violence, tragic accidents, and natural disasters have shocked workplaces around the world. In the immediate aftermath of such events, we often see detailed reports about the incidents themselves, along with speculation about what may have led to them. In this session, we’ll try to answer a different question: What happens next? The effects of trauma can be broader and longer-lasting than we may realize. A panel of ComPsych and Aon experts will discuss the reactions employers should anticipate after terrible tragedies, and describe tools and methods that can help you provide support.

Panelists:
Jennifer Birdsall, Ph.D., ABPP, Clinical Director, ComPsych
Denise Heybrock, LCPC, Assistant Vice President - Health Transformation, Aon
Ken Zuckerberg, Vice President of Learning & Organizational Excellence, ComPsych

Have a question or topic you would like us to cover during this or a future session? Please send to webinars at compsych.com<mailto:webinars at compsych.com>.

Register<https://t.e2ma.net/click/yuj7dg/en4ed1ci/ebbg9w>

Past Webinars<https://t.e2ma.net/click/yuj7dg/en4ed1ci/u3bg9w>

[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20230106/d7/ca/da/2f/b46d591e29b98e949328ffd2_560x560.png]

Copyright © 2023 ComPsych Corporation. All rights reserved.
GuidanceResources® is a registered trademark of ComPsych Corporation or its affiliates.