[Hrtrainingnews] ComPsych Newsline: Suicide Prevention Month, Back-to-School, Burnout and More!

Hrtrainingcontacts hrtrainingcontacts at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 8 15:00:08 PDT 2022

[https://d31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfront.net/20220906/1b/5d/0f/92/1476b669f499e6aab92215b3_1280x240.jpg]<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/7bfs62>

ComPsych Newsline

Dear ComPsych Customers and Partners,

The end of summer is a time of change for everyone. Whether it's helping employees deal with anxiety about returning to work, getting the kids back to school or coping with burnout, ComPsych is here to help! In this issue of Newsline, our customer newsletter for HR and benefits professionals, we focus on suicide prevention and awareness, back to school stressors, and addressing burnout.

GuidanceResources-Your Life. Your Work. Your Best.

The Tools You Need Today

The following resources are developed and curated based on current and emerging issues that are likely affecting your organization. If you choose to distribute these resources to your employee population, please feel free to use the Employee Distribution Email Template below, which packages the following resources with suggested messaging.

Employee Distribution Email Template<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/n4fs62>

September is Suicide Prevention Month. Below are some resources to help raise awareness about the warning signs:

World Suicide Prevention Month Toolkit<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/jphs62>

HelpSheet: Suicide Awareness<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/zhis62>

HelpSheet: Teen Suicide Awareness<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/bvks62>

With the school year in full swing, we are pleased to provide the following tools and resources to support your efforts:

Back to School Toolkit<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/rnls62>

Teen Mental Health Resources<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/n8ms62>

The regulatory leave landscape is more complex than ever. Here's a new, interactive tool from our absence division that allows you to check which laws may apply in your state(s):

Interactive Leave Map<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/30ns62>

Burnout continues to be one of the biggest corporate risks to retention and productivity. Here are some tools that can help:

Guide: Workforce in Transition<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/zlps62>

Mindfulness and Relaxation Toolkit<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/v6qs62>
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/rrss62>
On-Demand Training: Learning to Relax<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/7jts62>

Join Us for GuidanceTalks

In our last GuidanceTalks session, clinicians and program experts discussed how to support employees and their families with back to school anxiety<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/zpws62>. In our next session, we describe the signals that leaders can watch for and introduce strategies to help them prevent burnout from impacting the workforce<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/vays62>. To watch previous sessions and register for upcoming talks, visit the GuidanceTalks Center below:

GuidanceTalks Center<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/b3ys62>

>From the Newsroom

Call for Entries: Health at Work Awards

The 18th Annual ComPsych Health at Work awards program honors organizations making an impact on the lives of their employees by focusing on the whole person. With the scale and pace of change over the past few years, meeting the unique well-being needs of employees is more important than ever. We hope you will participate!

Submission Deadline: Friday, October 28, 2022

Online Submission Form<https://t.e2ma.net/click/fqblsh/7j5l9rf/rvzs62>

Copyright (c) 2022 ComPsych Corporation. All rights reserved.

GuidanceResources(r) is a registered trademark of ComPsych Corporation or its affiliates.