[GSAUCR] UC SHIP Advisory Board Focus Groups (Riverside)

Michele L Herzog michele.herzog at ucr.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:10:11 PST 2012

Dear All Graduate Students

Marissa with IBM (Consultant - US Federal) and spearheading a mobile application initiative for the UC Student Health and Insurance Program will be on campus on the 5th of December to discuss and  ensure the best design and development of a mobile app that would fit the student's needs. The focus group is being held at only certain UC campuses so your participation will be greatly appreciated.
Certain food and beverages for those who attend and participate will be provided. Please RSVP at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JMZQ6P6 if you intend to attend and that can help us in food arrangements.

In a nutshell:

Focus Group: UC Riverside