[GSAUCR] Attention Female Graduate Students

Michele L Herzog michele.herzog at ucr.edu
Thu Aug 9 11:16:17 PDT 2012

Room for Rent (August 2012)
Dual room for rent: master bedroom w/ private bath (shower, sink & toilet) and 2nd room attached are available for rent beginning August 15th. One or two female graduate students are invited to move into this 2 bedroom space located in Moreno Valley about 9 miles from the UCR campus. One driveway parking spot, kitchen & laundry room usage. These rooms are located on the opposite side of the house from the rooms that I occupy. The rooms are rented together for $650 per month which includes utilities and internet. For more information, please contact Alicia Downs at culinarymama at gmail.com<mailto:culinarymama at gmail.com> or call (951)333-9046.

Michele Herzog, GSA Office Manager
Highlander Union Suite 203
P:  951-827-3141
F:  951-827-2098