[GSAUCR] Free Mug Giveaway at the GSA Office for Voting! Friday Belltower Session Cancelled

President Gsaucr president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 09:06:44 PDT 2012

Hello grads,

Please take 5 minutes from your schedule to vote for next year's Graduate
Student Association officers!

Here’s a quick update on our prizes:

We still have mugs and tumblers to give away!  However, you no longer need
to show up at a specific time in order to receive them!  The GSA will be
giving out more mugs and tumblers at the GSA office until supplies run out
or until voting ends, at 4PM Friday.  The office is located at the far end
of the HUB (by the SURGE building) on the 2nd floor, Suite 203.

 Simply bring in your voting confirmation slip to the office and we’ll give
you a mug/tumbler, while supplies last!

*We will no longer be holding a session at the Belltower on Friday.*

Best Regards,

GSAUCR