[GSAUCR] Please Vote

President Gsaucr president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 15:29:42 PDT 2012

www.elections.ucr.edu
Graduate Student Community:

My name is Henry Huang, and I have been a student here at UCR for the past
four years; three as an undergraduate, and this year as a graduate MBA
student at our Anderson School of Management.

As a candidate for 2012-2013 President of the Graduate Student Association
(GSA), I pledge to work tirelessly in the pursuit of raising the level of
enthusiasm within our graduate student community while at the same time
exploring strategic ways to bridge the gap for graduate students to
faculty, administration, and the other resources here on campus that will
be required to improve on and add value to each student's experience here
at UCR.

I would like to personally encourage everyone to exercise their privilege
to vote this coming week in the UCR Elections. This is the first step to
let your voice be heard, and it would be my honor to echo your concerns and
recommendations to decision-makers at all levels of campus administration.

Please feel free to reach out to me about any inquiries or questions, I
welcome your feedback!

All the Best,
Henry Huang

--
President  Graduate Student Association 2011-2012
PhD Candidate GSOE