[GSAUCR] Spring Grad Bash! 90's-Themed Dance Party Next Thurs 4/19 from 6-9PM at The Getaway!

President Gsaucr president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:00:41 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

This spring GSA Grad Bash is a special one, as we and The Well are joining
forces to bring you a 90's-themed dance party at The Getaway Cafe!

In addition to our offering of FREE pizza, salad, and breadsticks, there
will be 200 free "I <3 the 90's" t-shirts for those who come early, and a
dance party and free prizes, including a $50 gift certificate for the UCR
Campus Store, for those who stay later!  The dance and raffle will begin
halfway through the night (you must be present at time of the drawing to be
eligible for raffle prizes).  There will also be information available on
grad student wellness and leading a balanced life.

WHERE: The Getaway Cafe    (located across the street from UCR at 3614
Canyon Crest Dr.)

WHEN: Next Thursday, April 19th from 6-9PM

******Bring your student ID******

We look forward to seeing you there!

Best regards,
Stephanie Fousek
Public Relations Officer, Graduate Student Association