[GSAUCR] PhD The Movie Interest

President GSAUCR president.gsaucr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 08:45:54 PDT 2011

Hello Graduate Students!

Your GSA is currently in the works of getting PhD The Movie to screen here
at UCR!  This will be a fantastic opportunity for all graduate students to
take a break from classes, exams, the lab, etc. and have some fun.  We have
a tentative date set for Oct. 12 (after the first GSA council meeting of the
year), but we wanted to see just how many students were interested in seeing
this movie.
Again, this will be an amazing opportunity for you to see this film.  For a
preview of this movie, please visit http://www.phdcomics.com/movie/index.php
.

Thank you in advance, and please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Jackson-Boothby, M.A.